Carpet Cleaning in London By Mervin's Expert Carpet Cleaners
Don’t take risks with your costly floor coverings. Book rug and carpet cleaning in London from trained professionals to be sure of the best possible results and the highest standards of fabric care.
Why Mervin’s Carpet Cleaners Get Better Results
- Top quality equipment gives deeper cleaning and faster drying times
- Prochem’s professional detergents and solvents are eco-friendly and designed for easy rinsing and brighter colours
- Fully trained and certified technicians provide individualised treatments and complete your service under full insurance
- Add stain protection to your treatment package for easier future carpet maintenance
Easy to Organise Secure Services
- Get a free quote at no-obligation using a choice of 24/7 contact routes
- Book your cleaning for any day of the week – we work on weekends and Bank Holidays as well
- For your security your cleaners will arrive in a branded van they’ll be wearing a uniform and always carry ID
All Floor Coverings Fully Assessed Before Work Starts
Your carpet cleaners will start by inspecting the rug wall-to-wall carpeting or runner you’d like treated. They’ll assess the composition of the piece and the nature of any staining and recommend either a dry or water based approach to your cleaning.
Steam cleaning: Is the treatment of choice for water-tolerant carpets especially when they’re very dirty or there’s a lot of staining. Your technician will choose a detergent appropriate to the type of stain – a different formulation is used for grease as opposed to protein for example. This makes a vast difference to the quality of the final result.
Dry cleaning: Is generally recommended for delicate shrinkable or non-colourfast carpets sisal or seagrass are perfect examples of fibres where powders or sprays are safer than water soluble detergents. Dry cleaning is also an option in any instance when you need the use of a room back quickly and can’t wait for the floor to dry.